Scroll (with one finger)
- In the white parts of the screen to scroll through the page (outside the map).
- Inside the map to find a location.
- In a pop-up to go to the end of the popup (▲).
Map / Pop-up
- Follow the indicated route on the map in the order you prefer.
- You can zoom in and out on the map with two fingers.
- Click on a number in the map to open a pop-up.
- In the pop-up you can read an explanation of the location on the map or (if available) listen to it.
- You can scroll from top to bottom with one finger in the pop-up.
Footer of the pop-up
At the bottom of the pop-up is a bar with two arrows and a plus sign.
- With the arrows you can go directly back to the previous number or to the next number.
- The plus sign zooms in on the selected location and puts that number in the center of the map.
If there is audio in the pop-up then there is an audio bar on the screen.
- Press the triangle to start (and stop) the sound playback.
- The numbers indicate how long the sound fragment is.
- By clicking on the loudspeaker you switch off the sound.
- You can adjust the volume by sliding the right circle. On your mobile phone, adjust the volume with the volume buttons on your phone.
- You can close the pop-up by clicking on the cross in the top right corner. The last selected location is then at the bottom of the map.
- You can also click the plus in the footer first (the location will then be centered). If you click next to the pop-up on the map, the pop-up closes.
- When you click on one of the arrows you automatically proceed to the next location (or back).
- Click on this icon to search for a street (name) in the map.
Location (Full screen only)
- Click this icon to center your current location on the map.
- By clicking this icon again you will return to the Route.
At the bottom right of the map there is a reference to the rights and the owner of the map. If you click on the last word Over, a pop-up will appear.
This pop-up shows the various layers used in the map. In this example, these are the route, locations and points of interest.
You can turn the layers on or off by clicking on the eye icon. Use the loupe icon to center that data on the map.
If you click on [Browse data] in the pop-up, the pop-up will appear with all the details used in the map. Here too you can switch things on or off via the eye icon. You can go directly to the relevant section via the loupe icon.
To return to the map, click the [X Close] button.
Totaal: 145 , Vandaag: 1